You will learn essential principles of Medical Device Regulation and applied literature reviewing, providing you with skills and knowledge highly relevant to a career in medical devices.
- Detailed coverage of the EU MDR and medical device regulatory requirements
- Practical exercises and guidance to apply knowledge to key tasks
- Gain core skills for non-clinical career progression as a medical writer or in support of regulatory activities
- Certificate of Completion awarded with 3 hours of CPD points credit
- Quality-based eligibility for progression to Level 2 (Medical Reviewer / Writer) with Mantra Systems
- See our FAQs for more information