Lead Medical Writer
We are seeking a UK-based medical doctor for a full-time position in our core team
- Competitive/ negotiable
- Near Sheffield, UK + remote working
- Application closing date
- 24th May 2022
- Job start date
We are not currently recruiting for this role
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading teams of medical writers and reviewers in producing technical documents for medical device manufacturers.
The role is suitable for both remote & home working, but because travel to company HQ near Sheffield will be required on a semi-regular basis, we are only offering the role to UK-based applicants.
Priority will be given to existing members of the Mantra Systems Associates Program who meet the job criteria.
Full training will be provided and the successful applicant will work under the direct supervision of the company CEO.
- Coordinating the production of Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs), Clinical Evaluation Plans (CEPs), and other documents
- Planning and execution of literature reviews
- Project management, timeline management and client engagement
- Resource allocation
- Document review and editing
- Revision management
- Direct engagement with company leadership to craft corporate strategy and decision-making
- Qualified UK-based medical doctor in good standing with the GMC
- Extremely high standard of written English with meticulous attention to spelling, grammar and presentation
- High degree of familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A self-starter with inherent ability to work independently and take the initiative
- Articulate team worker