Junior Regulatory Specialist
We are seeking UK-based applicants for a full-time position in our core team
- Full-time/ Permanent
- Competitive/ negotiable + bonus + 3% employer pension contribution
- Annual Leave
- 28 days + bank holidays
- Rotherham/ Sheffield, UK + remote working
- Application closing date
- 13th July 2023
- Job start date
- Casual office environment + Cycle2Work Scheme
We are not currently recruiting for this role
The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic, growing and innovative regulatory consulting company.
You must have a Bachelor's degree in a life science field, medical devices or a biomedical field with 2:1 or above. Our Junior Regulatory Specialist role does not require prior regulatory experience, but it is demanding and we need an exceptional person with appropriate qualifications who wants a stimulating career in the medical device regulatory field.
- A degree in a relevant life sciences subject, medical devices, or a biomedical field with 2:1 or above
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- At least one year's working industry experience
- An understanding of international regulatory affairs including EU MDD/ MDR, FDA, and other regulations
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to understand/ evaluate scientific data
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Can work independently and as a part of the team
- Legally allowed to work in the UK and can travel to company HQ weekly
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
The role is flexible for both on-site and remote working, but because travel to company HQ near Sheffield will be required on a weekly basis, we are only offering the role to UK-based applicants.
Full training will be provided and the successful applicant will work under the direct supervision of the Senior Regulatory Specialist.
- Supporting any medical writing tasks, such as literature search, reviews and clinical data analysis
- Working in a dynamic team creating documents such as regulatory submissions and Technical Files for new and current medical devices
- Assisting in reviewing new and existing internal regulations and ensuring they're up to date based on product/ service and business changes
- Assisting in compiling regulatory affairs policies, changes, etc. and developing training for any new procedures when required
- Learning various regulatory frameworks and ongoing regulatory guidance, as well as applying them in creating new products and services
- Writing articles and creating content for the company website