MDR Compliance for Class I devices
- Pre-course material that provides a solid foundation in the topic and a thorough overview of information to be covered.
- A live webinar covering the material in detail and building upon that covered in the pre-course.
- Live Q&A to address any questions or explore any topics in further detail.
- Understand the specific requirements for MDR compliance of Class I medical devices.
- Understand how requirements differ from those under MDD.
- Learn what to do to prepare your regulatory strategy for full implementation of the MDR.
Register your place
- Event: MDR Compliance for Class I devices
- Date: 26th May 2021
- Time: 12 noon GMT
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Online video call
Price per delegate: £420 (inc. VAT)
After purchasing your ticket, we will send an email with further information. Pre-course material will be sent separately in advance of the event.
- payment through invoice
- events tailored specifically to your company
- any other purchase-related queries
Do you have any questions to ask our team?
Our other events
Online workshop MDR Compliance for CEOs/CFOs
5th May 2021 @ 12 noon GMT
- A workshop specifically geared towards senior company decision makers who require an overview of the MDR and what it means for their company.
- Delivered by a fellow company founder, this workshop focuses on business-critical aspects of MDR compliance that will ensure you maintain regulatory approval of your products.
Online workshop Software as a Medical Device
12th May 2021 @ 12 noon GMT
- Understand medical device legislation as it applies to software.
- Learn how to apply the MDR to Software as a Medical Device.
- Understand how software features will impact product risk classification and requirements for conformity assessment.
- Build an MDR compliance strategy to ensure regulatory approval of your software product and protect your market position.
Online workshop Clinical evidence in the MDR
19th May 2021 @ 12 noon GMT
- Develop a new level of confidence in applying clinical evidence to your MDR compliance strategy.
- Understand how to use clinical evidence in MDR Gap Analysis, PMS, PMCF and Clinical Evaluation.
- Understand aspects of clinical evidence interpretation that you always felt were beyond your grasp and feel confident in handling all types of clinical data.
- Develop a deep understanding of study power, study types, significance levels and other technical elements that will boost your competence in working with clinical evidence.