Learn how to integrate our medical experts clinical knowledge into your MDR compliance strategy
We offer a range of training events to familiarise stakeholders from across the industry to all aspects of the new MDR. Our events are targeted for:
- Product Specialists
- Regulatory Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the new regulations
Online workshop MDR Compliance for CEOs/CFOs
5th May 2021 @ 12 noon GMT
- A workshop specifically geared towards senior company decision makers who require an overview of the MDR and what it means for their company.
- Delivered by a fellow company founder, this workshop focuses on business-critical aspects of MDR compliance that will ensure you maintain regulatory approval of your products.
Online workshop Software as a Medical Device
12th May 2021 @ 12 noon GMT
- Understand medical device legislation as it applies to software.
- Learn how to apply the MDR to Software as a Medical Device.
- Understand how software features will impact product risk classification and requirements for conformity assessment.
- Build an MDR compliance strategy to ensure regulatory approval of your software product and protect your market position.
Online workshop Clinical evidence in the MDR
19th May 2021 @ 12 noon GMT
- Develop a new level of confidence in applying clinical evidence to your MDR compliance strategy.
- Understand how to use clinical evidence in MDR Gap Analysis, PMS, PMCF and Clinical Evaluation.
- Understand aspects of clinical evidence interpretation that you always felt were beyond your grasp and feel confident in handling all types of clinical data.
- Develop a deep understanding of study power, study types, significance levels and other technical elements that will boost your competence in working with clinical evidence.
Online workshop MDR Compliance for Class I devices
26th May 2021 @ 12 noon GMT
- Understand the specific requirements for MDR compliance of Class I medical devices.
- Understand how requirements differ from those under MDD.
- Learn what to do to prepare your regulatory strategy for full implementation of the MDR.