Join our medical team
Our Medical Affairs Associates program allows you the chance to undertake specialist work in Medical Device Regulation
Comprehensive training & support
An extensive training package with interactive workshops & support throughout the program.
Personal & career development
Opportunities to progress into a full time medical affairs career.
Control your own workload
Select individual work blocks according to your interest with no on-going obligations.
Master a new subject area
Apply your medical expertise in new ways while supplementing your income.
This is a unique opportunity to work in the medical device industry without leaving your existing clinical role. Our program enables you to develop industry skills and medical affairs capabilities while earning extra income and enhancing your career.
Joining our medical team would allow you to perform specialist tasks that involve the analysis and appraisal of clinical data guided by our company frameworks.
In order to join our team, the first step is to successfully complete our Medical Affairs Associates training. The steps in your training involve:
- Pre-course manual providing essential background in the EU MDR 2017/745.
- Two-stage workshop converting pre-course theory into practical skills.
- Assessed post-course work involving the simulation of a real work assignment with full support and personal feedback.
- Following satisfactory completion, you will become an active member of our team and can undertake work immediately.
Register for training
Our May training event has now been filled.
- Next event: Medical Affairs Associates training
- 1st workshop: Tuesday 15th June 2021 @ 6:30pm GMT
- 2nd workshop: Tuesday 22nd June 2021 @ 6:30pm GMT
- Duration: Each workshop lasts 2 hours
- Location: Online video call
- Places remaining: 4
Training fee: £360 (inc. VAT)
Our program is only open to fully licensed medical professionals. Proof of GMC or equivalent registration will be required.
After registering your place, we will send an email with further information. Pre-course work will be sent separately well in advance of the first workshop.
- questions about the training
- your interest in future training programs
- payment through invoice
- any other purchase-related queries