Join our medical team
Our Medical Affairs Associates Program allows you the chance to undertake specialist work in Medical Device Regulation
Comprehensive training & support
An extensive training package with interactive workshops & support throughout the program.
Personal & career development
Opportunities to progress into a full time medical affairs career.
Control your own workload
Select individual work blocks according to your interest with no on-going obligations.
Master a new subject area
Apply your medical expertise in new ways while supplementing your income.
This is a unique opportunity to work in the medical device industry without leaving your existing clinical role. Our program enables you to develop industry skills and medical affairs capabilities while earning extra income and enhancing your career.
Joining our medical team would allow you to perform specialist tasks that involve the analysis and appraisal of clinical data guided by our company frameworks.
In order to join our team, the first step is to successfully complete our Medical Affairs Associates Training. The steps in your training involve:
- Studying our pre-course manual which provides essential background in the EU MDR 2017/745.
- Attending a two-stage online workshop converting pre-course theory into practical skills.
- Having your post-course work assessed involving the simulation of a real work assignment with full support and personal feedback.
- Following satisfactory completion, you will become an active member of our team and can undertake work immediately.
Register for training
- Next event: Medical Affairs Associates Training
- 1st workshop: Wed 11th August 2021 @ 6:30pm GMT
- 2nd workshop: Wed 18th August 2021 @ 6:30pm GMT
- Duration: Each workshop session lasts 2 hours
- Location: Online video call
- Seats: 2 remaining
Training fee: £360 (inc. VAT)
Our program is only open to fully licenced medical professionals. Proof of GMC or equivalent registration will be required.
After registering, you will be able to download your licenced copy of our 37-page pre-course manual immediately. You will also receive a confirmation email containing a download link. Further instructions and reminders will be sent to you closer to the date of the first training workshop.
For further information, please download our Description of work (PDF document).
- questions about our training
- queries about our program
- future training events
- payment through invoice